A. Development Goals of Undergraduate Program
(1) To train students being provided with the basic knowledge of electrical engineering and the professional skills in practice.
(2) To make students be provided with the abilities of finding, analyzing, and solving questions.
(3) To promote students provided with the willing and abilities of pursuing self-development and lifetime-learning attitudes.
(4) To cultivate students being provided with the abilities of communication skills, esprit of cooperation, and general capacity and disposition of engineering ethics.
(5) To develop students being provided with the international sight and the general capacity and disposition of multiple cultures.